White patches on the skin known as vitiligo can appear on different body parts including the hands, feet, arms, legs, face, lips, and around the eyes and mouth.
The exact cause of this skin condition is unknown but experts believe that it could be an autoimmune disorder in which the immune system itself attacks the melanocytes or melanin-producing cells.
Other causes are:
- A genetic predisposition,
- Overexposure to sunrays,
- Excessive stress,
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Superficial fungal infections like tinea versicolor, eczema, psoriasis, or other skin conditions.
There are some natural remedies that can help you to get rid of white patches on the skin:
1. Coconut Oil
- Apply a thin layer of the oil on all your white patches 2-3 times a day
- You will notice a difference in a few weeks.
- If you skin feels a little oily, you can wash it with Olay White Radiance Brightening Foaming Cleanser.
2. Cabbage Juice
- Extract the juice of cabbage from fresh cabbage leaves
- Apply it to the affected area
- Leave it there for about ten to fifteen minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Add a mixture of organic turmeric root powder and a couple of teaspoons of mustard oil
- Apply it to the areas where you see white patches on your body
- If there are a lot of areas in your body where you see white spots, increase the quantity of oil and turmeric powder accordingly
- Apply this mixture to your skin twice daily.
You need to use this continuously for a year to see visible and effective results.
- You can use a copper vessel for white spots on skin treatment
- Pour drinking water in a copper vessel
- Let it sit overnight at room temperature
- Do not put this water in the refrigerator as it will destroy all the copper properties that the water takes on
- Drink the water from the vessel first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
5. Vitamin B and C
- Regular intake of vitamin B will help to eliminate indigestion problem and also eliminates white patches
- Vitamins C improve the immunity of the body to infections and hence are good for maintaining the skin
- Consumption of fruits and vegetables containing vitamin C helps in proper digestion and reduces the risk of white patches
- Also apply the juices of fruits containing vitamin to the affected areas of the skin.
6. Try Honey, Olive Oil, And Beeswax
- This mixture eased symptoms for 86 percent
- The olive oil and beeswax help keep the skin protected and well-moisturized, preventing dryness that can worsen the patchiness.
Source: (PLAIN LIVE)