You may want your face to look dazzling, young and tight, but don’t want surgery or find expensive treatments out of the question.
Here’s a quick way to get a facelift in a minute in three easy steps. Your skin will look firmer, toner and younger, but it won’t take a fortune to do it.
Using three ingredients most people already have in their house, you can get a smooth younger looking skin in just 20 minutes. It just costs pennies to make and best of all, since you probably already have the three ingredients, you can test it out first, without buying anything. If you have an allergy to eggs, avoid this one and look for a different facial.
Why These Ingredients
The first of the three ingredients is egg white. Egg white has been used for centuries in beauty products. Egg white acts like an astringent, tightening and shrinking pores, while also tightening the skin in the process.
The essential nutrients can help reverse sagging skin, while also reducing oil. It not only lifts out blackheads, but it also helps remove facial hair and smooth wrinkles. The good news is that you can use the yolk left over for a fantastic hair treatment.
Lemons or limes are often used in homemade beauty treatments, for a good reason. They both have fabulous beauty powers. They both contain exfoliates known as AHAs—alpha hydroxy acid, a well known exfoliate often found in commercial beauty products. They can help fight oily skin and have antibacterial and anti-oxidant properties.
The last on the list is magical raw honey. Honey is an antimicrobial and antibacterial property. It’s also a great natural moisturizer, especially as it contains not only natural emollients that retain skin moisture, but also humectants that attract moisture.
It contains natural proteins, vitamins, enzymes and other nutritional components. It also helps regulate the pH of the skin. Best of all it’s an antioxidant to help keep your skin cells protected. When you put the three together, you have a dynamic facial that will have you looking years younger in just twenty minutes.
The Instant Face Lift Mask:
- 1 egg white (tightens, lifts, and firms)
- 1 lemon or lime wedge, squeezed (brightens, balances)
- 1 tsp of raw honey (moisturizes, hydrates)
- In a little bowl, separate the egg yolk from white.
- Add 1 tsp of raw honey
- Squeeze the lemon or lime wedge
- Whisk the ingredients together until it becomes a whipped, foamy broth.
How to Apply:
- With your fingertips or a makeup brush, use as much as necessary to spread evenly to a cleansed face and neck, completely avoiding the lips and around the eyes.
- Leave on for 20 minutes, or until it dries completely. You may feel a tingling sensation, and the mask may begin to feel extremely tight.
- Once dried, use your hands to splash off the mask with cold water, as the cold will seal the newly tightened pores.
- Follow with a light, oil-free moisturizer such as Neutrogena Oil-Free Sensitive Skin.
- Store the leftover in the fridge and use it within 2 days.