If your cellulite is making you uncomfortable and preventing you from showing off your legs this summer, check out our DIY cellulite scrub! Although most people have cellulite (and it’s completely normal), it still makes us feel uncomfortable.
There are a lot of expensive cellulite creams on the market, but the truth is that they don’t really work and are all just loaded with unnecessary and sometimes harmful ingredients.
DIY Cellulite Scrub Recipe
This DIY cellulite scrub is SO easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. Use it 2-3 times a week for best results and massage for at least 3-5 minutes. The more consistent you are with using this scrub, the faster it will get rid of your cellulite by breaking down the fat cells and smoothing the skin.
- 1 cup used coffee grounds
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup brown or white sugar
- In a microwave safe bowl or a double boiler, melt your coconut oil.
- Stir in coffee grounds, cinnamon, and white sugar until well combined.
- Use in the shower on thighs, buttocks, stomach, arms, or wherever else you may have cellulite in slow, circular motions.
- Massage for 3-5 minutes and rinse off.
- Use 2-3 times a week for best results.
- No need to refrigerated. Can be kept for months!
Why it Works:
Coffee grounds slough away dead skin cells, detoxifies the skin, and smooths out the appearance of cellulite. Coconut oil works deep into the skin to heal and moisturize, while cinnamon repairs damaged skin cells and adds a relaxing scent. The white or brown sugar works together with the coffee grounds to deeply exfoliate. All of these ingredients, combined with the massage, smooth out the cellulite and reveal beautiful, soft, cellulite-free skin.