The first thing people notice about us is our skin so we should take a proper care of it. We need address the issue immediately when we see a new blackhead, acne, age spots, skin tag, or a mole. These ones affect the top-most skin layer, or the epidermis.
Try treating the issue naturally first instead of the commercial skin care products which are loaded with chemicals. Laser treatments for removing moles and skin tags are very expensive, or treatments for treating warts and age spots, like cryotherapy and hydrocodone, use various hazardous chemicals.
Here are the Most Effective Natural Ways to Treat Skin Imperfections:
1. WARTS: Garlic
They are caused by a type of HPV virus, and garlic is an excellent remedy for them.
- You only need to crush a clove, and spread it on the wart.
- Than secure it with a bandage, leave it to act for half an hour, and wash it off.
- Do this once or twice daily until the wart falls off.
2. MOLES: Baking Soda and Castor Oil
They are most often a result of sun exposure, and most of them form during childhood. If you mix baking soda with castor oil it is an effective natural bleacher, and you will get a natural mole removal paste.
- You will need to mix a pinch of baking soda and a few drops of castor oil, and apply the paste on the moles.
- Than rinse it off. Do this daily.
3. AGE SPOTS: Lemon-Strawberry Mask:
These age spots, are a result of sun exposure and are in fact a type of photo-damage caused by UV rays. Strawberries as well as lemons are high in vitamin C which reverses hyper-pigmentation.
- Remedy to lighten them is to mash two or three strawberries, and add drops of freshly-squeezed lemon juice.
- You need to stir the mask, and apply it on the age spots.
- Wash it off after 5 minutes.
4. SKIN TAGS: Tea Tree Oil:
They are more common in older people, and even though they are harmless, they look unattractive, and people often try to get rid of them. You should use tea tree oil in the following way:
You should soak a cotton ball in some water, add a few drops of the oil, and massage the area gently in circular motions.
Do this twice daily.
5. BLACKHEADS: Oatmeal-Green Tea Mask:
They are a result of excessive amounts of skin oil, which clogs the pores, and they turn black due to oxygen.Green tea has power to lead acne and lightens pigmentation. Use a combination of green tea and oatmeal to get rid of them.
- You should prepare a cup of this tea, add a tablespoon of oats, and prepare a paste.
- Apply it on the blackheads, and leave it to act for 10 minutes.
- Rinse, and pat the skin dry.
- Above home remedies works best on your skin and it removes all types of warts, moles, skin tags, age spots and blackheads on your skin and makes your skin fair and beautiful.