Let’s be real: Nothing makes a girl feel better than having a good hair. It just makes everything else feel right in the world. And, for all you ladies who are trying to grow your hair out.
Here are the top 5 Oils that can help for hair Growth fast:-
Get Hot Oil Scalp Massages:
why not let them give you a hot oil scalp massage. This is one of the coolest tips for making your hair grow faster ever and it really works! Just heat up a hot oil treatment, rub it into your scalp, wait a little while, and you’ll see the difference your hair will feel thicker, softer, and longer While you can always use a store bought treatment, homemade hot oil treatments work just as well. Jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oils, and most other oils you like will do wonders; just heat it up and apply thoroughly.
Being rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, especially omega-9 fatty acids, castor oil promotes hair growth naturally.
- As this oil is quite viscous, mix the castor oil with an equal amount of coconut, olive, or almond oil. Massage your scalp with it and leave it on for 30 to 45 minutes. Then shampoo your hair.
- You can also add essential oils, especially rosemary, peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, or thyme oil, to the castor oil and then put it in your hair.
Its the best hair oil and gives healthy, soft, and lustrous hair. Coconut oil is a natural conditioner rich in vitamin E and antioxidants which repairs damaged hair. Coconut oil is known to penetrate into hair follicles and stimulating hair growth and moisturizes dry hair.
Coconut oil makes hair softer and prevents hair breakage and split ends. Also, when herbs like Behring, Brahmani, curry leaves, and other Ayurveda ingredients are added to coconut oil, it becomes a miracle oil that cures all hair issues and makes hair grow faster in a short period of time.
Lavender oil is highly effective against nits and lice. It increases the circulation of blood in the scalp and also provides an anti-bacterial effect that keeps the scalp free from infections, improving the health of your hair.
- Take a little lavender oil and mix with either coconut or olive oil. Apply daily to your scalp.
- To make your own fresh lavender oil, take some olive oil in a glass bottle, drop in a few lavender sprigs, ensure they are submerged within the oil and keep in a dark place for a month or so.
- Massage a little of this oil daily onto your scalp and leave overnight.
- Wash your hair the next morning using a gentle, herbal shampoo.
A few drops of any of these products can be massaged directly into the scalp to stimulate the hair follicles and promote hair growth. Peppermint oil is also a good scalp simulator but must be diluted before application. Mix 3 drops of peppermint oil with 3 teaspoons of water and massage into the scalp. These oils can be purchased at herb shops and all are hypoallergenic and not harmful to the hair or scalp.
Aloe Vera is simply perfect to fight anything related to body and hair, naturally. It is used to cleanse pores and balance your pH levels. However, people do not know that aloe vera is good to prevent hair loss. Take two tablespoons of your shampoo in a bowl. Add one table spoon of aloe vera gel, coconut milk and ½ teaspoon of wheat germ. Mix it together and shampoo your hair with it.
A lot of people believe that this tip concerning how to make your hair grow faster doesn’t work well, but egg whites have been known for their healing properties and their ability to replenish hair and restore its softness and shine. Just crack open a few eggs, strain out the yolks, and make an egg white mask for your hair. Your hair will look ten times healthier instantly and will feel a lot stronger as well which, ultimately, will allow your hair to grow faster.
Indian Gooseberry (Amla):
There are many magical properties of amla, it is filled with antioxidants and vitamin C. Amla is good for healthy hair growth and is also known for improving the pigmentation of the hair. Mix 2 teaspoons of amla juice with 2 teaspoons of lime juice. Apply this mixture on the scalp and leave it to dry. Rinse off with warm water.
Garlic is majorly known for controlling hair fall. It boosts the circulation in the scalp and regenerates hair growth. Boil 7 to 8 cloves of crushed garlic with olive oil and apply it to the roots of the hair -follicles. Repeat this thrice a week to notice the difference.
Hibiscus Hair Mask:
- Regular scalp massage with few hibiscus leaves paste helps to increase blood flow and circulation ultimately promoting hair growth. They can also help to loosen up hair follicles and distribute your scalp’s sebum and keeps your scalp and hair from drying out.
- Hibiscus is very effective in improving hair growth and also helps in combating hair loss and dandruff problems.
- Application of simply hibiscus leaves and flower’s oil is believed to be beneficial for providing cooling and soothing sensation on the scalp.
- This plant when used as a conditioner and moisturizer for hair, it makes the hair soft, and shiny.
- You can add hibiscus leaves and flower paste in your normal henna pack to give softness and glossy shine to the hairs. Even simply applying its freshly prepared leaves paste once in every week can make fuller.
- Boil 200 ml of coconut oil along with 10-12 hibiscus flower petals. The oil slowly completely turns red while boiling it. Store this oil in a bottle once it gets cooled down. Massage gently your hair with this oil. This oil works great for treating hair fall problems and also helps in hair grow long fast.
- Grind few leaves and hibiscus flowers and use this paste as a shampoo on the scalp and hair. Keep it on for about 10-15 minutes then wash it with warm water. Or mix some amount of hibiscus powder with water (or rose water) and apply the mixture on your scalp. Wash it away after an hour with simple plain water.
Here are the top 5 foods that can help to healthy hair growth:
Eating a lot of vegetables is very necessary to maintain a good strong and healthy body as well as long healthy hair because a lot of vegetables are filled with protein and iron which is perfect for hair growth.
Eggs are rich in protein and therefore are a perfect protein supplement for the growth of your hair when eaten. Try eating boiled eggs to achieve the best of results.
These are loaded with beta carotene, the precursor for vitamin A that not only promotes a healthy scalp but promotes hair growth. But choose foods loaded with beta carotene over supplementing with high doses like over 2500 milligrams of vitamin A from retinal since it can be toxic at very high levels.
This fish is loaded with the strong hair supporters like Vitamin D and protein, but it also contains omega-3 fatty acids that promote hair growth by keeping your scalp healthy.
Opt for these to get plenty of zinc, a mineral that helps regulate the production of androgen’s. These are hormones that, in low levels, are associated with hair loss. People with low levels of androgen’s can also suffer from slow hair growth and dandruff. Adjusting your diet and emphasizing zinc rich choices like oysters, along with crab, clams, liver, lean beef, and wheat germ will help stave off hair loss and keep your mane shiny and healthy.