Hair fall has become a growing problem for most people these days. Both in men or women, the problem is the same for all and it starts from the age of 20 and can continue till you die. Below we enlisted some best Hair Growth Tips for you.
In order to make hibiscus hair care oil, you need to crush the petals of the hibiscus flower. This can be done with the help of pestle and mortar. Now take the clean container and add ½ the amount of coconut oil. Dip the crushed flowers and petals inside the oil and set it to boil for around 4-5 minutes. You need to allow sometime within which the oil will be cooled completely.
Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil:
Curry leaves are widely used in Indian cuisine for tampering the dishes, but it is also one of the most effective herbs for grey hair that also aids in promoting hair growth. It is the best remedy for hair loss and promoting hair growth. The fatty acids in coconut oil bind with the hair proteins and protect the hair strands from root to tip and prevent breakage. It seals the moisture in hair by penetrating through the hair shaft and provides protection against pollution and heat.
- Take half cup of coconut oil (depending on the length of your hair).
- Add 7 to 8 fresh curry leaves to it and boil it together.
- Don’t burn the leaves; just bring them to a boil.
- You will find black residue forming; apply this residue to your hair.
- Use this twice a week to see the difference.
- This mixture will help in hair growth and also fight grey hair.
Egg Mask for Hair Growth:
Egg contains high level of proteins that help in formation of new hair.
- Mix one spoon of honey, one spoon of olive oil with white of one egg to make the smooth paste.
- Apply this paste at your hair and leave it for 20 minutes then rinse with cool water and your shampoo.
Coconut oil is one of the most complete oils that is readily available. It protects the scalp and stimulates hair growth. It contains nutrients and carbohydrates which produce healthy, long and shiny hair. It is said to stand as one of the favorite oils in India and is in high demand because of its properties which prevent baldness. Coconut oil can be kneaded into the scalp to strengthen hair follicles.
Aloe Vera is simply perfect to fight anything related to body and hair, naturally. It is used to cleanse pores and balance your pH levels. However, people do not know that aloe Vera is good to prevent hair loss. Applying natural aloe vera gel on scalp and hair is one of the best ways to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Take two tablespoons of your shampoo in a bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of aloe Vera gel, coconut milk and ½ teaspoon of wheat germ.
- Mix it together and shampoo your hair with it.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar has a kind of uses. One of its main purposes includes hair growth. Use of this vinegar helps in gently cleansing the scalp. At the same time, it ensures that the pH balance of the hair is maintained.
Indian gooseberry is a very wonderful remedy for getting black and long hair it is rich in antioxidants as well as vitamin c that can help to best results, it will promote the hair growth in short span of time.
- Take some pure Indian gooseberry juice and add lemon juice to mix and apply it on the scalp wait for few minutes and then wash it with water
Another one of those secret hair growth remedies, onion juice, can promote hair growth with Sulphur, an organic compound that boosts collagen product. You would specifically need red onions or shallots for this purpose.
Grape Seeds Oil:
To Get Your Hair Grow Fast This is another natural oil treatment to make your hair longer and thicker. Simply massage this wonderful oil at night, 2-3 times a week.